GEN 2 [LISTEN] Presenting the AWE FG Exhaust Suite. Available now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lukasz Nowacki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can tell you that I'm very happy with my 1fg setup. Even my friend with a 5.0L and mbrp setup said he loved how the awe system sounds on the Raptor. The biggest difference was the lack of drone compared to the V8 with exhaust. I'm getting a proper video made soon, so if anyone has any requests or want to hear anything specific let me know!

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of sheer curiosity, has anyone had any back pressure issues from this exhaust system? Dealer advised against putting in an aftermarket exhaust as they have had a few come in w back pressure problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M3LELENA

Reaction score
I can tell you that I'm very happy with my 1fg setup. Even my friend with a 5.0L and mbrp setup said he loved how the awe system sounds on the Raptor. The biggest difference was the lack of drone compared to the V8 with exhaust. I'm getting a proper video made soon, so if anyone has any requests or want to hear anything specific let me know!
Make a fly by vid at around 60 mph if you can TIA

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just out of sheer curiosity, has anyone had any back pressure issues from this exhaust system? Dealer advised against putting in an aftermarket exhaust as they have had a few come in w back pressure problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what exactly is a back pressure problem?

Khaled

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to this forum, and I wish to share my experience with my new OFJ exhaust system.
for me and after 600-mile the sound is very nice and it is made a big smile on my face every time I'm driving my Raptor. thank you, AWE and I wish if you can upgrade the system in which we can swithe between normal sound and performance mode. I upload videos on the dunes which you can check it on the below link thank you.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to this forum, and I wish to share my experience with my new OFJ exhaust system.
for me and after 600-mile the sound is very nice and it is made a big smile on my face every time I'm driving my Raptor. thank you, AWE and I wish if you can upgrade the system in which we can swithe between normal sound and performance mode. I upload videos on the dunes which you can check it on the below link thank you.

Welcome, and thanks for sharing! I am happy you're enjoying your 0FG. That video looks like a lot of fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir