List of Raptor Leads, Allocations, and Deposits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger

Reaction score
Hi all -

I didn't see a thread like this stickied, so creating just in case the forum wants one. Idea is to post all leads, available allocations, etc... OR an area for those who are looking to post.

To get it kicked off, I have a lead on a MY18 allocation from a dealer in the mid-west that's looking to submit the order by tomorrow morning. I had contacted them earlier before I bought my own truck.

Offer is for MSRP. Shoot me a PM if you're ready to order and I'll send the info back.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
I ordered my 17' from Ford of Murfreesboro TN for msrp. It's set to be built this month but things seem to be going good. I think they'd be willing to sell the 18's at msrp. Ask for Troy he's a salesman that has been helping me

grkmec

Reaction score
Edie Ford in Bismarck, ND has 9 allocations for 2018 orders. I believe 3 are already taken. #4 is available @ MSRP with expected delivery Dec. 2017 / January 2018. I declined to take it because I got a #1 allocation at another dealer. If interested, contact Dana Schmoker at

[email protected]

jbot

Reaction score
I just got done with a Raptor locating bender, so here's what I got:

Nassief Ford in somewhere NE ohio - MSRP 2018 allocation. Hit up Joe Street, a very nice fella.

Coughlin Ford in johnstown, OH - MSRP 2018 allocation (2 left). Shawn Hubbard, excellent to deal with.

Interstate Ford near Cincinnati Ohio - MSRP 2017 raptor with a few things over 801a (abour 69K i think). Also said there was a ruby red one coming in, not sure on options.
Jessica Newman

I looked in and around ohio, ended up putting down a deposit from a dealer in michigan that had almost the exact spec truck i was looking for.

also my first post, hurray

jwvdds02

Reaction score
I just got done with a Raptor locating bender, so here's what I got:

Nassief Ford in somewhere NE ohio - MSRP 2018 allocation. Hit up Joe Street, a very nice fella.

Coughlin Ford in johnstown, OH - MSRP 2018 allocation (2 left). Shawn Hubbard, excellent to deal with.

Interstate Ford near Cincinnati Ohio - MSRP 2017 raptor with a few things over 801a (abour 69K i think). Also said there was a ruby red one coming in, not sure on options.
Jessica Newman

I looked in and around ohio, ended up putting down a deposit from a dealer in michigan that had almost the exact spec truck i was looking for.

also my first post, hurray

I ordered my 18 from a Ford dealer near Mansfield Ohio for MSRP. They have one more allocation left at MSRP. Let me know if you want details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbot

Reaction score
I ordered my 18 from a Ford dealer near Mansfield Ohio for MSRP. They have one more allocation left at MSRP. Let me know if you want details.

in my case, i lucked out and found one that was already finished or finishing build and inbound with my specs. should be picking up in a week or two once it arrives at the dealer. my wife suggested we try to time it for father's day weekend and we can make a little weekend trip of it with the kiddos and see what's fun in michigan.

jwvdds02

Reaction score
in my case, i lucked out and found one that was already finished or finishing build and inbound with my specs. should be picking up in a week or two once it arrives at the dealer. my wife suggested we try to time it for father's day weekend and we can make a little weekend trip of it with the kiddos and see what's fun in michigan.

Awesome! Aside from the fact that Michigan is the cest pool of the world, it'll be a good time. Stop in Ann Arbor and give them the finger for me. Go Bucks!

jbot

Reaction score
Awesome! Aside from the fact that Michigan is the cest pool of the world, it'll be a good time. Stop in Ann Arbor and give them the finger for me. Go Bucks!

hahaha despite having met my wife while we were both attending OSU, I try not to be too rabid a fan outside of college football season. that said, before I thought much of it, I had told my wife that I had zero inkling of an inclination to spend my father's day in the trash can state up north when she proposed the idea of a weekend stint there with the kids for father's day while getting the truck (if timing worked out). 10+ years later, the michigan hate comes naturally.

jwvdds02

Reaction score
hahaha despite having met my wife while we were both attending OSU, I try not to be too rabid a fan outside of college football season. that said, before I thought much of it, I had told my wife that I had zero inkling of an inclination to spend my father's day in the trash can state up north when she proposed the idea of a weekend stint there with the kids for father's day while getting the truck (if timing worked out). 10+ years later, the michigan hate comes naturally.

Hahaha love it!
Just raise the middle finger (while the kids aren't looking) to Ann Arbor for me!
I'm an OSU grad too!