LIST OF MSRP DEALERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really had my heart set on a Raptor-R but after months of research demonstrating Ford's marketing practices....good luck. "Limited Production" ....read that again. I found out ford only allocates one and possibly 2-3 depending on the dealer in any season. Getting a Raptor-R ....plus the chances of my small town dealer getting one....zip! Larger dealers maybe. The first batch will go to a select few people whom are prominent, high visibility ford promoters for at least the first year of production. I found out by a chance visit to my dealer I had told them 6 months ago I wanted a Raptor-R. While checking if any news of the Raptor-R had been released, that they had been granted an allocation of "one" Raptor and that it would be in in a couple weeks. I promptly put a $5000 deposit on it. It was not exactly what I would have ordered. I wanted the bling recaro seats and 37's. It showed up without those two. I did get everything else and I love the Code Orange Metallic color, it was my first choice. I had checked with the sales manager in person at several dealerships in my region and all told me the same story. MSRP + 10-20K.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I really had my heart set on a Raptor-R but after months of research demonstrating Ford's marketing practices....good luck. "Limited Production" ....read that again. I found out ford only allocates one and possibly 2-3 depending on the dealer in any season. Getting a Raptor-R ....plus the chances of my small town dealer getting one....zip!

I’ve said before on FRF, the Raptor R isn’t coming and I’m still sticking by that. Ford has done nothing to prove to me there’s any real chance it makes it to the showroom. They didn’t contest the SRT10 and I don’t believe they’ll contest the TRX, especially in this economic climate. As much as I want to be wrong I’m not seeing good signs.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may be correct. Ford leadership is now hell bent on going all electric. If the Raptor R is produced it will be extremely limited production.