List Dealers Who Deserve Our Business

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Phil Long Ford. Colorado Springs, CO. 22 Raptor 37pp. MSRP... great on trade in.... financing was a breeze. Just drove in... swapped trucks... singed papers... done. Very simple and stress free buying experience

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Phil Long Ford. Colorado Springs, CO. 22 Raptor 37pp. MSRP... great on trade in.... financing was a breeze. Just drove in... swapped trucks... singed papers... done. Very simple and stress free buying experience
Except for a bum tranny. ;)

PolishMaffia

Reaction score
Nye Ford in Oneida, NY. Awesome guys. Gave me an excellent trade in value for my 2018 and sold me a 2023 37 edition for MSRP. They did want 5k over but took that off for me.

zachery55

Reaction score
How long was your wait? I’m going over a year through Same dealership. Jim is my guy there. Ordered a 22 that rolled into a 23 and now I’m guessing/hoping that mine will roll into a 24 and show up this year. Still no vin, or updates of any kind. Been brutal. Confirmed through ford it’s a real order but still no reason why it hasn’t been built lol

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How long was your wait? I’m going over a year through Same dealership. Jim is my guy there. Ordered a 22 that rolled into a 23 and now I’m guessing/hoping that mine will roll into a 24 and show up this year. Still no vin, or updates of any kind. Been brutal. Confirmed through ford it’s a real order but still no reason why it hasn’t been built lol
My truck was just on the lot. Somebody fell through on it. Sorry im just seeing this now....

RollTigers

Reaction score
I had a great experience at Capital Ford in Raleigh, NC. Purchased a new 2022 Mach 1 in February 2023 and had to get it from their store in Charlotte, NC because we wanted the fighter jet gray. I ordered my 2023 code orange 37 PP on October 26, 2022 and received it May 8, 2023. Both purchases were great. No MSRP mark-up. I went through Ben Stem, Tim Dunn and Wesley Shackleford in their commercial truck sales and they were awesome!! I live in Greensboro, NC and I first looked At Crossroads Ford in Kernersville, NC and their lot was so bare I thought they were going out business. They were NOT HELPFUL in answering questions about locating a Raptor or assisting me in ordering one. TERRIBLE. I then went to Green Ford in Greensboro, NC. They were more helpful but called me when a Raptor R preorder fell through. I wanted and still want an R but Green Ford was charging $40,000 over MSRP. SCREW THEM!!! Capital Ford in Raleigh, NC. AWESOME!

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"singed papers"? I'm guessing they appreciated that at the Finance Desk.

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bob Bell Ford in MD was great. I purchased my Raptor from them at MSRP in April. They didnt try to upsell me on anything or pull any bait and switch nonsense. I flew down to pick it up and drove the 600 miles home. I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to them again next time I need a truck.