List Dealers Who Deserve Our Business

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
parkway ford in Winston salem NC. Under MSRP on 2020 and no ADM on any new vehicle. Ask for Chris Hess

MCarlisle

Reaction score
Brandon Ford in Florida! 3k + below list! Very easy transaction.
I lived in FW, at Grapevine Ford, a local dealer with a large allocation, had their's stickered at 17k over! Was a no brainer where! Only glitch was I had to drive it to Texas within 3 days to have it stickered. Nice little road trip to get acquainted!

Sparda1123

Reaction score
Brandon Ford in Florida! 3k + below list! Very easy transaction.
I lived in FW, at Grapevine Ford, a local dealer with a large allocation, had their's stickered at 17k over! Was a no brainer where! Only glitch was I had to drive it to Texas within 3 days to have it stickered. Nice little road trip to get acquainted!
They're now doing 20k over claiming you can't order one they're all going to be dealer allocated per their manager. Spoke to Casey.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These guys were promising but have a few people in front of my name on the list so we'll see. They don't do ADM but they will include tint and ceramic coating on all vehicles for about 2k I think I heard him say.
Very nice of them. I was recently at a Porsche dealer who was kind enough to charge $1500 for Lojack. I mean, is that even a thing anymore?

Reaction score
I had a great experience with Sentry Ford in Medford, MA. They originally asked for $5k ADM which I thought was reasonable since the lowest I’d found in MA or NH was $7500 ADM. Even with the price increases between order (Oct ‘21) and delivery a few weeks ago, they honored the original total and ended up <$2k over Sticker. I may be one of the few people to pay less than $90k for a 37pp 801a

gunandgod

Reaction score
BJ Ford in Liberty TX. Ask for Byron Webb (832.597.9040) I ended up under MSRP (They honored the original order price from a year ago, which was at MSRP) I should be taking delivery in a week to two. They have been no hassle and nothing but fair. They are a smaller dealer, so their allocation may be on the low side.

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a great experience with Ford Store Morgan Hill in CA. Funny, I scoured across the Western US and ended up with a dealership about 40 minutes away. They have a no-markup policy and stuck with it through the entire experience. They were fair, transparent, and no hassle. In fact, I was surprised when they sent a $3800 refund for my truck being price protected...let's throw in "honest" also.

Ask for Tim Kasden (408-782-8214). I referred another buddy and he was able to get a lightning allocation through them. They claim they're the largest volume dealership in the Bay Area.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a great experience with Ford Store Morgan Hill in CA. Funny, I scoured across the Western US and ended up with a dealership about 40 minutes away. They have a no-markup policy and stuck with it through the entire experience. They were fair, transparent, and no hassle. In fact, I was surprised when they sent a $3800 refund for my truck being price protected...let's throw in "honest" also.

Ask for Tim Kasden (408-782-8214). I referred another buddy and he was able to get a lightning allocation through them. They claim they're the largest volume dealership in the Bay Area.
love that