List Dealers Who Deserve Our Business

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If there is a thread like this delete this or merge please.

The only 2 dealers I’ve found who do not charge over MSRP are as follows:

1. Hoffman Ford in East Hartford, Ct.

2. Tomball Ford in Tomball, Texas.

If you know of a dealer who does not gouge, please list it.

ty.

reneburlin

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing. Also, I'm not too fond of this. Many official dealerships nowadays are gouging, making people pay for some additional taxes that are not necessarily. I am happy that Ford dealerships aren't gouging. I am going to buy a big number of Ford Transit. I am opening my own business, and I need some vans for transporting the stuff. I got some money from a factoring company in Florida, and I wouldn't;t like to know that I am paying additional money for nothing, especially from the funds that are not mine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tomball is msrp but you have to pay full price for the extended warranty, atleast back in 2018. Seems like their is always a catch...
Yeah, I spoke to salesman there. $4600 for warranty which I don’t need. I have MBI from Geico which is better coverage and it’s maybe $200 a year. Also, must finance through them, and put 4K down. Basically a ripoff.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine off the lot for msrp Granger Ford, IA.
I laso ordered a new Maverick from Gwinette Ford in GA and paid sticker as well. Not sure about ADM off the lot but they will order at MSRP.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And my second recommendation is also BS. They are charging ADM.