List Dealers Who Deserve Our Business

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnbud

Reaction score
If there is a thread like this delete this or merge please.

The only 2 dealers I’ve found who do not charge over MSRP are as follows:

1. Hoffman Ford in East Hartford, Ct.

2. Tomball Ford in Tomball, Texas.

If you know of a dealer who does not gouge, please list it.

ty.
I recommend this forum have a prefered dealer list that puts the customer first. Maybe the forum admin owner could put this information on the forum opening page. That might get Fords attention, I'm sure they monitor this forum.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here's the only problem I see here with this thread. No matter which dealer you list there will always be someone who got butt hurt or didn't get the same deal for whatever reason..

blake69

Reaction score
Gene Butman Ford, Ypsilanti Michigan, I bought a Gen 2 at MSRP and have a 22 on order for MSRP Excellent people, small family owned dealer

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reddick Brown Ford Tn. Give Brock Patterson a call. Tell him Bobby sent you.
MSRP and one of, if not the largest Ford Performance dealer in the country.
This man also knows his allocations which is a big deal right now. If he has a spot, he has it.

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
Stanley Ford - Andrews in Midland, TX just picked up my 22 last week from them ordered while I was in the middle east kept up to date fairly well. Even if I backed out the sales team said they wouldn't do the ridiculous $110,000 tag but maybe $2-3K over.
Only heads up is obviously pay destination, but they require a paint warranty and anti-theft gps by stanley ford policy. These items are only about $1,200 no requirement for warranties or to finance through them. I delt with Kris Valdez

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
tindol ford in Gastonia, NC. Ask for Greg Oates. I've purchased over 20 new vehicles in past 5 years. They are by far the most honest and the best.

Jaymare404

Reaction score
Sternberg Ford in Dale Indiana. They have been more than happy to work with me and my raptor. Avoid RUXERS in Jasper Indiana. They will not honor any warranties other than ones that they sold.

Ryed

Reaction score
GStone Motors in Middlebury, VT. Just picked up my Raptor on Monday. MSRP deal, honored the order price from 10/21, 2.49% financing, and the finance guy didn't even attempt to sell me any add-ons. Sales guy was Jason Kerr. Best purchase experience at a dealership ever.