Linkswell Gen II vs Phoenix is worth to put in 2019 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of which are vastly inferior to a simple knob if you want it turned down *now*.

Lose = things going away.
Loose = not tight.

agree but as they say can have your cake and eat it to.

i take a big nice screen full map vs volume know i never use anyway i got mute and volume on steering wheel

yeah sorry on grammar i type fast and hit send dont even reread my post

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of which are vastly inferior to a simple knob if you want it turned down *now*.

Lose = things going away.
Loose = not tight.

i guess it not for you then. i take no knob vs a crappy small screen any day plus all the new features you gain but thats just me.

OP
OP
ajitpal toor

ajitpal toor

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply
I want to make sure since Phoenix has couple of model I’m talking about
Here is attached 1 or 2 which is better a latest

FEC39CA8-DA51-48FE-B05C-81D590146E60.jpeg

OP
OP
ajitpal toor

ajitpal toor

Reaction score

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply
Here is another thread guys saying we can't use apple car play with setup so not sure

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/phoenix-android-audio-retains-sync-3.65162/page-16

I am a part of that thread. SYNC3 is now passed through the gen 3 Phoenix headunit. Meaning your entire sync interface is passed through and viewable on the Phoenix tablet screen. All oem functions are retained. Car play, android auto, etc. it all works just like oem on the oem sync screen. The Phoenix tablet displays your sync3 screen.

If you did not have sync3 CarPlay from the factory, you would want to purchase the CarPlay adapter.

PhilZx6

Reaction score
Do the heated seats and steering wheel still come on with the Phoenix one? Ive read with the linkswell they no longer do