Line X or Rhino?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to have a spray in bedliner done. Anyone have an experience with aftermarket products? Which one is better Line X or Rhino?

RW17FX4

Reaction score
have line-x myself and am happy, but it’s crazy you need to pay an extra 100 (line-x premium) to prevent fading and chalking. of course that’s the option i choose, but i don’t feel when purchasing what is claimed to be a superior product, you should have to pay extra just to prevent UV damage

99D0E9F4-9598-42A3-A753-00FC452AE939.jpeg

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
have line-x myself and am happy, but it’s crazy you need to pay an extra 100 (line-x premium) to prevent fading and chalking. of course that’s the option i choose, but i don’t feel when purchasing what is claimed to be a superior product, you should have to pay extra just to prevent UV damage

View attachment 135283
Yeah seems kinda like a forced upgrade. Especially if they know it does fade and chalk up seems like they should upgrade the base product...

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Rino. Been in my truck for 7 yrs and I use my bed alot carrying Motocross bikes and ramps and equipment and not one issue but it also lends on the Quality of who ever preps and sprays it in

IT8NTEZ

Reaction score
I went back and forth researching the two top contenders.

What I found ...

Rhino:
- Easier on the knees due to a 'softer' texture
- No need to buy the UV coating upsell

LineX:
- Tougher texture; perhaps better if you need more friction in the bed for shifting loads

I went with Rhino as my trusted installer said he stopped LineX because of the upselling. As @Nesc204 says, the installer makes the difference.

No Clue

Reaction score
I got LineX with the upgrade. I live in the AZ desert and with the number of sunshine days we have per year is the only reason I went with the upgrade.
My installer gives LE, Fire, EMT and Mil a 10% discount on the total. So if that applies to you it's worth asking about.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Rhino on my since 2017 and it looks just like the first day of installed but I also have a roller cover on my bed too, that helps a lot against UV.

BudTX

Reaction score
I have used Line-X on my pickups since 2004. It is a more durable product if you use your bed to haul rough materials.