Limited year for

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone believe that this truck will be available once and then discontinued, if so the value of this beast will double in a second if this happens. I would definitely put no mileage on the truck until I see a year go bye with reproduction, till then in the garage.

spaceaholic

Reaction score
It is likely to be multiyear production run. Ford is constrained by supply chain; once that becomes less of a challenge (and it will as the economy slows and there is demand destruction due to higher interest rates) this truck will be available to those who want and can afford it.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone believe that this truck will be available once and then discontinued, if so the value of this beast will double in a second if this happens. I would definitely put no mileage on the truck until I see a year go bye with reproduction, till then in the garage.
If I get one, it’s not sitting in the shop. They can buy yours for double but I will be circling Starbucks in Baja mode looking for some hot latte.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enjoy your trucks , I have another plan and it’s very lucrative, $$!