Limited year for

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AC4400

Reaction score
Pro Tip to the Poors doing the flipping for the “lucrative” profit scheme, there is always Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and Kuwait for the oil money. Lots of sand and lots of US tax dollars in their bank accounts.

I haven’t checked import/export controls for brokers in a while, maybe get rich or die trying this way.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The individuals on this forum who are buying Raptor R's don't give me that impression.
Some sarcasm there….but honestly….some truth to it too, this ain’t a “brag” - it’s a fact, I have $400k spread out over a high yield savings account & dividend ETF I was holding to deploy on a combo vaca/rental property in the white mountains of NH (budget for property $600-700k) & I’m not in a rush whatsoever to do anything in this environment- I refuse to pay wayyy too much for something when I KNOW I can get it significantly cheaper (most likely) if I just sit tight for a bit. Plus you can expect issues w/ a brand new vehicle which adds to the idiocy of buying one immediately essentially sight unseen & paying a markup as well. Not smart.

If you’re 55-60+ though? Meh….screw it, life is short do what ya want

AC4400

Reaction score
Some sarcasm there….but honestly….some truth to it too, this ain’t a “brag” - it’s a fact, I have $400k spread out over a high yield savings account & dividend ETF I was holding to deploy on a combo vaca/rental property in the white mountains of NH (budget for property $600-700k) & I’m not in a rush whatsoever to do anything in this environment- I refuse to pay wayyy too much for something when I KNOW I can get it significantly cheaper (most likely) if I just sit tight for a bit. Plus you can expect issues w/ a brand new vehicle which adds to the idiocy of buying one immediately essentially sight unseen & paying a markup as well. Not smart.

If you’re 55-60+ though? Meh….screw it, life is short do what ya want

Would you buy a Raptor R at MSRP right now if given the opportunity in this same economic environment?

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would you buy a Raptor R at MSRP right now if given the opportunity in this same economic environment?
Me personally? No….only b/c I have no need for one my trucks a 2020 w/ low miles & I have a few other toys as it is lol, but in general I would say probably not a bad play….def not a bad play if you’re teasing it as a potential “investment” I think there’s a good possibility these will be collectible, but I also think the values will hold Ok for now, but these days wouldn’t surprise me if whole car/housing/consumer spending markets in general took a nose dive

In short- if I was in market for a new luxury/performance/high end vehicle, yeah I suppose Raptor R @ MSRP isn’t the worst you can do.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope we all are , but idiots like gator and company worry about others financials. That shows you someone that’s not well off or even financially stable.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
People see the auctions on TV and the stories on the web about rare finds and think they are investing in gold or something. Maybe an R will return a good $$ however the chances are more likely that it will just keep its value better than others and when Bidens inflation steam rolls ahead you will actual lose on the “investment”
Another note: the real return would be years later and that’s no guarantee as the kids are being brain washed and the R will be the evil machine killing the world (insert evil baa ha ha ha music)
Some of us want to watch the world burn