Like my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a couple of months now since I got my Gen 1 and I’m still getting the giggles when I see it sitting in the driveway. I’ve seen multiple pics of the Gen 3 posted and while they look nice they don’t have the presence my truck has.View attachment 352120
I've had my 2013 about 2.5 years and I still get giddy it sits in my garage.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been a couple of months now since I got my Gen 1 and I’m still getting the giggles when I see it sitting in the driveway. I’ve seen multiple pics of the Gen 3 posted and while they look nice they don’t have the presence my truck has.View attachment 352120
Ditto. Best part is firing up in a parking lot and literally seeing paanties moisten. Priceless.

bubbarob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love mine. Still a relatively new owner of a Gen 1, but have people come up to me frequently asking about the truck and wanting to talk about it

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
So i was at a family(wifes side) bbq and her nieces daughter maybe about 5 yo ran over to my open door and just jump right in and climbed all through it with her dirty sandals on. I have little footprints all over the seats a and console cover. She also got out and said i found some money (just a few quarters in a cupholder). She jumped in and out a couple more times.
Wifey looked at me to see if I was gonna be mad. I was like “ugh” until the little one said “ i love this truck, and i want it. I do like grampas truck but i like this one better”
Her granpa drives a new dodge rebel. He told her “you need to go sit in time out”. LOL so after her saying that i didnt mind her getting my seats dirty or taking my change :):)