LightRoom Valentines day sale...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
For anyone interested in getting some very powerful image editing software, this is a great deal! Adorama is offering a $200 discount today only. I use this software for 85% of my editing and is perfect for anyone publishing images to the web. I am in no way associated with adorama, just passion along a good deal!

http://www.adorama.com/ABLRV3MWE.ht...l&utm_campaign=Email021412Adobe&utm_source=ET

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cine...do you ever use paint.net? It has a Photoshop-like interface, is lightweight and FREE. I use it for work and extra computers that I don't want to put the full Photoshop on. It actually edits the pictures on the server-side, even though the front end is installed on your computer. Seems very fast and capable for a FREE application. I know you're hardcore and professional, so probably not the best for you. But, If you have time to check it out and let me know what you think, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks.

Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing