GEN 2 Lighting Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the light bar behind the grill would interfere with a Cobb intercooler?

Unless you're doing some kind of custom mounting, there aren't any light bar kits that are compatible with the larger front mount intercoolers like the Cobb, Full Race, ADD, SVC, etc.

desertfox73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you're doing some kind of custom mounting, there aren't any light bar kits that are compatible with the larger front mount intercoolers like the Cobb, Full Race, ADD, SVC, etc.

Negative. FMIC's take up too much room. I've seen guys MAKE it work, but it's not going to install as intended and will require you do get creative.

Thanks - appreciate the help.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
Pompsy

Pompsy

Reaction score
I know there’s a big push for Baja Designs, but I went a little different route.

Aux Switch #1
Two Pair of Rough Country 3” Wide Angle OSRAM LED Lights
One Pair of Rough Country 2” Square Cree LED Lights
Lights Mounted with the Rough Country Light Bracket for the Raptor

Aux Switch #2 runs the Rough Country 12” Cree LED Light Bar (Dual Row) in the middle of the bumper

Aux Switch #3 runs the Rough Country 30” LED Hidden Grill Light Bar

View attachment 151206 View attachment 151207

That's a great setup! I definitely see why there is cult following for BD. I myself decided on the Rigid Radiance Scene (mostly for the amber back light to match the OEM amber's). Is the lower grille light bar mounted on the inside on yours?