Lightbar and KC 800 Rallies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lookin good, same setup here except for the NFab bar, i used the KC one. and yes them long range lights are like laser beams!

i hear Whistler has the same setup.

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black on black on black.

Black KC 800 Rallies (2 driving, 2 long-range) mounted on a black lightbar from n-fab on my blacked-out Raptor. 1,080,000 additional candle power.

n-fab lightbar bolts to the frame with supplied hardware in minutes. Call me old school, but I like the look of the 8" round KCs.

Hats off to Ford for the forward thinking of pre-installing Aux switches and the pre-wiring....but I hope they saved a truck load by cutting the wires 6 inches shorter than they should have. It takes brain surgeon dexterity to splice into these wires hiding behind the glovebox. one hand through the side access and one through the lowered glovebox...took a 5 minute wiring job to 30. Aux 1 is now a QTP electric cutout (my friends call it Ricky Bobby mode), Aux 2 is KC driving lights, Aux 3 is longe-range KCs that look like they can start a brush fire from 100 yards away!

Now I know who got the personal LP that I wanted

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lookin good, same setup here except for the NFab bar, i used the KC one. and yes them long range lights are like laser beams!

i hear Whistler has the same setup.

The nice man in a brown truck dropped 2 boxes off for me last night. I got the same setup as JUGGNUTTZ. Now I have to figure out how to wire these things to AUX1 and 2. HELP!!!

I HEAR WHISTLER HAS THE SAME SETUP:Grenade:

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Beowulf,
how much for that plate "traptor"

Last edited:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The nice man in a brown truck dropped 2 boxes off for me last night. I got the same setup as JUGGNUTTZ. Now I have to figure out how to wire these things to AUX1 and 2. HELP!!!

I HEAR WHISTLER HAS THE SAME SETUP:Grenade:

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Beowulf,
how much for that plate "traptor"

i LOVE that big brown truck...... i had a shop do all my install stuff, they were pretty **** about everything and made it look damn good! but i know there are a few threads about wiring up the AUX switches with pics and walk thru's too. ill see what i can dig up for ya.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

this one is some reading, but they get pretty in-depth if i remember correctly

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f45/aux-switches-wiring-diagram-2794/

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i LOVE that big brown truck...... i had a shop do all my install stuff, they were pretty **** about everything and made it look damn good! but i know there are a few threads about wiring up the AUX switches with pics and walk thru's too. ill see what i can dig up for ya.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

this one is some reading, but they get pretty in-depth if i remember correctly

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f45/aux-switches-wiring-diagram-2794/

JUGGNUTZ BIG UPS TO YOU, THANKS MAN NOW I GOT IT:waytogo:

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little help please! I have 2 sets of KC Rally 800s, one long range and one driving. I want to wire them to aux#1 and aux#2. I understand how to make the connections under the dash for the pass through wires to the engine side but can someone please tell me how to wire from that point forward. KC provides wiring with relays, switches and fuses. What do I need and don't I need besides the switch. I can do many things but this wiring has me confused. Your assistance is much appreciated.

Attachments

• raptor lights.jpg
    raptor lights.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 101
  • raptor lights2.jpg
    raptor lights2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 80
  • raptor lights 3.jpg
    raptor lights 3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 74

Derek50

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but I'm having trouble finding any new threads about the nFab lightbar mount.

Did you guys have any issues with the bar? Did the lights vibrate or bounce around a lot?

Black on black on black.

Black KC 800 Rallies (2 driving, 2 long-range) mounted on a black lightbar from n-fab on my blacked-out Raptor. 1,080,000 additional candle power.

n-fab lightbar bolts to the frame with supplied hardware in minutes. Call me old school, but I like the look of the 8" round KCs.

Hats off to Ford for the forward thinking of pre-installing Aux switches and the pre-wiring....but I hope they saved a truck load by cutting the wires 6 inches shorter than they should have. It takes brain surgeon dexterity to splice into these wires hiding behind the glovebox. one hand through the side access and one through the lowered glovebox...took a 5 minute wiring job to 30. Aux 1 is now a QTP electric cutout (my friends call it Ricky Bobby mode), Aux 2 is KC driving lights, Aux 3 is longe-range KCs that look like they can start a brush fire from 100 yards away!

Very nice. I have the exact same set up!