Light to the Rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Varhammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone added LED lighting to the rear of the Raptor?
I know some have added additional lights in the rear bumpers..
But what I am interested in is adding a 20" LED lightbar to the rear of the cab of the Raptor and with that shining out either make it a worklight or an area light.

I'm going to be adding a 60" LED lightbar to the windshield area and want to add a 20" to the rear..

If I turn on all the lights the desired effect is to have a beacon effect..

If you have any suggestions or comments, please do..It just seems like a cool idea to have..

I would like to be able to go shooting and use the lighting on the truck to light up everything..

Thanks!

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We would love to fine tune your lighting setup. We do have a few questions for you.

Are you looking for a light in the rear with the same distance as your front light bar?
Is a flood/work light with lots of adjustment a priority?

We do have some options for you based on your specific needs!

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

Hotsauce2719

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Photos

I am trying to get a rear light bar done before the 12 Sept Phoenix run in Ohio. I like the idea of Amber for not blinding the trucks behind you during a run but then also the ability to strobe (maybe to ward off a tailgater) or all white for a work light in the bed. Does a combo like that exist?

Would love to see some of your photos of rear facing lighting!

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do what Crown did and ran the strap through the mounting bracket. No holes to drill.