Light Force HID's and a Totron 40" LED bar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed these lights from my recently traded in 2010 Raptor and don't need them anymore. They were on the truck for fourteen months and used on six or seven trips to the dunes. Both lights are in great shape and I still have the original boxes. The Light Force Striker 170 50w HID's were mounted on some Outlaw hood mounts which I left on the truck for the next owner. The 40" Totron was mounted behind the grill. If one of you has a truck with no lights on it, this set up is awesome. The Light Force HID's are extremely versatile. With a simple twist of the housing they can go from a pencil beam to a flood. I was satisfied with one full turn out from full pencil beam! The 40" filled in the gap almost out to the HID's. I routinely hit speeds of 80mph in total darkness and could not overdrive the lights! I'm looking to get $650 for HID's and the 40" bar. I can separate if need be. I'm located in Olympia Washington.

Attachments

• Lights.jpg
    Lights.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_5094.jpg
    IMG_5094.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 112
  • Lights 2.jpg
    Lights 2.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_5173.jpg
    IMG_5173.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 102

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free bump! These lights are insanely bright! I've seen first hand and was always jealous. Help a brother out!!!!

Also guys and gals when these Light Force lights are in spot mode they make the light cannons look like floods!

Last edited: