Light bar question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Will do! Normally I would do the install myself but with the 1000 coming up and leaving on a salmon fishing trip tomorrow I am leaving it to the experts. Will post photos after it is done next week!!
Did you get everything installed yet? Very interested in how everything turned out!

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I personally saw too many factory bumpers get hit when off-roading including mine and had to trash it. I would recommend an aftermarket bumper which gets the lights up higher and better angles. I have a 40" Baja Designs OnX6 Racer in a Rogue Rebel bumper with some KC Flex in the side dimples. I also put a Baja Designs OnX6 40" amber behind the grill to use when it gets dusty. Then XL80's on the pillar in driving/combo and carry amber covers with me if I need to snap them on.

We sell ADD, Rogue, RPG to name a few and offer Baja Designs, Rigid, KC as recommended lights.
I am heavily discounting all of these for Black Friday now for FRF member so you don't have to wait.

It looks like you went with Option #1 but when you are ready to upgrade the bumper, I will be here to help.
Thanks,
Rick

OP
OP
R

radelow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know! We will see how this holds up and go from there...