GEN 1 Lift / level kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The most important part of using wheel adapters is making sure your studs are shorter than the adapter other than that a quality adapter isn't as bad as a lot of people make it out to be

Popper864

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The most important part of using wheel adapters is making sure your studs are shorter than the adapter other than that a quality adapter isn't as bad as a lot of people make it out to be
Great point. Very important that you realize 1.5" is the smallest wheel adapter you can put on your truck without having to cut your factory studs. Anything smaller than this for ex: (1" or 1"25) you will have to cut your factory studs to enable your wheel to fit on flush with the adapter.

OP
OP
K

khaled48

Reaction score
Great point. Very important that you realize 1.5" is the smallest wheel adapter you can put on your truck without having to cut your factory studs. Anything smaller than this for ex: (1" or 1"25) you will have to cut your factory studs to enable your wheel to fit on flush with the adapter.
I found 2 inch bora on eBay for like 300 $ ( full set ) , does this price sounds right , I remember bora was much more expensive than this , also I think it is German made not US made as mentioned in eBay , does this look genuine ?

Popper864

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found 2 inch bora on eBay for like 300 $ ( full set ) , does this price sounds right , I remember bora was much more expensive than this , also I think it is German made not US made as mentioned in eBay , does this look genuine ?
Not a bad price but personally I would not buy used considering you never know how the previous owner used them. 2" is alot more than i would like personally. But to each there own...... Here is a closeup pic i found a while back ago when i was looking. Just to give you a better idea of what a 1.5" wheel adapter compared to a stock setup looks likes.

Stock is on the left. 1.5" is on the right
ggg.jpg

OP
OP
K

khaled48

Reaction score
Not a bad price but personally I would not buy used considering you never know how the previous owner used them. 2" is alot more than i would like personally. But to each there own...... Here is a closeup pic i found a while back ago when i was looking. Just to give you a better idea of what a 1.5" wheel adapter compared to a stock setup looks likes.

Stock is on the left. 1.5" is on the right
View attachment 312612
They are new not used , good that you send me this picture , do you have the details of the bumper on the left car , I saw lots of bulky ones but I like this one .

Popper864

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are new not used , good that you send me this picture , do you have the details of the bumper on the left car , I saw lots of bulky ones but I like this one .
I do not, but looking at the skid plate i think it is an (addoffroad) front bumper.

or

OP
OP
K

khaled48

Reaction score
I do not, but looking at the skid plate i think it is an (addoffroad) front bumper.

or

Thank you so much

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought some Geiser front springs that lift it a 1 1/2 to 2 inches and that will level your truck and add better ride quality.

OP
OP
K

khaled48

Reaction score
Looks nice , are those fuel assault wheels ? With this lift , I have so many questions
If you don’t mind
- what the offset of the wheels and back spacing , 17 inch or more ?
- you have mid perch ?
- any loss of power ?
- do you have to put off-road bumper so it will not rub ?
so many questions as what you did is exactly what am looking for .
Thanks .