GEN 1 Lift / level kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Picture doesn't quite look it but it sits about 1/2" higher in the rear, cannot have that asslow look lol

Yes they are fuel assaults 20"

Not sure of the offset, think its a bit positive.

Yes, mid perch

Powerloss, I'm sure because of the rotating mass but I can't say how much because I have a Procharger DS-1.

I'm sure the stock bumper would rub like hell, thats an ADD prerunner with no issues, I prefer this look though. I do rub the rear of the fender flares turning and flexing hard

OP
OP
K

khaled48

Reaction score
Thanks!

Picture doesn't quite look it but it sits about 1/2" higher in the rear, cannot have that asslow look lol

Yes they are fuel assaults 20"

Not sure of the offset, think its a bit positive.

Yes, mid perch

Powerloss, I'm sure because of the rotating mass but I can't say how much because I have a Procharger DS-1.

I'm sure the stock bumper would rub like hell, thats an ADD prerunner with no issues, I prefer this look though. I do rub the rear of the fender flares turning and flexing hard
Very helpful , really appreciated . Thank you again

OP
OP
K

khaled48

Reaction score
No problem, any other questions I can help with let me know
I just did some research , the BDS does not come with upper control arms ( the heavy duty ones like the case in ready lift level kit ) , will the factory ones handles the angle or did you change them as well )