Lift kits not available for 2019 Raptor yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NH-Raptor

NH-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you both.

Back in ‘88, I was the Ford factory rep in south Texas. I sold an awful lot of trucks to the Ford dealers down there, from Corpus, to Harlingen, to Laredo, and all points in between. Back then, the truck to have was a super cab XLT. Only ranchers and farmers ordered crew cabs, and most had vinyl seats, crank windows, and a 7.3L diesel.

Between Corpus and Laredo, I used to set my cruise control at 125mph in my supercharged T-bird.

Don’t tell anyone though.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2019 is being built this week, and I started to order 37" tires, 20" wheels, and a 4" lift kit from Fab Tech. However, I was informed that Fab Tech lift kits don't fit the 2019 model, as the shock are bigger, and the existing kits don't fit. There may be issues associated with Trail Crawl feature too, but it is too soon to tell.

Has anyone heard of lift kit options for the 2019 model, which take into consideration the suspension changes for the new model year?

Many thanks.
Sell the raptor and buy something different to lift! You have the wrong truck!

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you both.

Between Corpus and Laredo, I used to set my cruise control at 125mph in my supercharged T-bird.

Don’t tell anyone though.

I had a Cougar with that same supercharged 3.8l. Loved that car!