Lift kits not available for 2019 Raptor yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NH-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2019 is being built this week, and I started to order 37" tires, 20" wheels, and a 4" lift kit from Fab Tech. However, I was informed that Fab Tech lift kits don't fit the 2019 model, as the shock are bigger, and the existing kits don't fit. There may be issues associated with Trail Crawl feature too, but it is too soon to tell.

Has anyone heard of lift kit options for the 2019 model, which take into consideration the suspension changes for the new model year?

Many thanks.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt that the 19s are different geometrically from the 17s and 18s I am sure it is more Fab Tech waiting to get their hands on one in person to confirm that their current set up works before selling it to the public.

I still think you are going down the wrong path with this set up but to each their own :)

Gashawg

Reaction score
from my experience with two gen 1 raptors with lifts ( BDS and Fabtech) and the springs on mid-perch with 37’s, minor fender trimming was required. Between the 4 inch Lift and spring settings, that netted about 5 inches of lift, wheel offsets were -24 and -44 respectively (20 inch wheels).

The current lifts are cheaper but you pay for what you get. I’d look at #murph145’s set-up. Geiser springs, icon or RPG spring perch, adjustable UCA’s. The deaver +3 will let you remove the rear block and gain about an inch of lift. Depending on how you like your truck to sit, the spring perches will let you fine tune it.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from my experience with two gen 1 raptors with lifts ( BDS and Fabtech) and the springs on mid-perch with 37’s, minor fender trimming was required. Between the 4 inch Lift and spring settings, that netted about 5 inches of lift, wheel offsets were -24 and -44 respectively (20 inch wheels).

The current lifts are cheaper but you pay for what you get. I’d look at #murph145’s set-up. Geiser springs, icon or RPG spring perch, adjustable UCA’s. The deaver +3 will let you remove the rear block and gain about an inch of lift. Depending on how you like your truck to sit, the spring perches will let you fine tune it.

Thanks! It's a really good set up for novice drivers who just want to go have fun and not break the bank or their truck!

I love my setup for functinoality purposes. Just did a 200 mile loop this past weekend in the upper desert here in So Cal averaging 50-60mph on dirt trails and truck handled it great. Now if you are trying to just go for huge lifted truck look with crazy aggressive offset wheels and you dont plan on offroading then fine get a fabtech lift and throw 20-22s on it and enjoy your starbucks getter lol.

Gashawg

Reaction score
Thanks! It's a really good set up for novice drivers who just want to go have fun and not break the bank or their truck!

I love my setup for functinoality purposes. Just did a 200 mile loop this past weekend in the upper desert here in So Cal averaging 50-60mph on dirt trails and truck handled it great. Now if you are trying to just go for huge lifted truck look with crazy aggressive offset wheels and you dont plan on offroading then fine get a fabtech lift and throw 20-22s on it and enjoy your starbucks getter lol.

Well I might get coffee in mine occasionally, fold the mirrors and try to not hit the curbs. #NH-raptor there’s no easy route, research is your friend and enemy!

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I might get coffee in mine occasionally, fold the mirrors and try to not hit the curbs. #NH-raptor there’s no easy route, research is your friend and enemy!

LOL I wasnt referring to you I was referring to the original poster wanting a Fabtech lift. But really I don't care what anyone else does at it is their hard earned money and they should enjoy it however them deem fit :)

I do enjoy my season Pumpkin Spice Latte too haha

OP
OP
NH-Raptor

NH-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you murph145 and Gashawg for your comments.

As much as I'd like to lift my '19, if for nothing more than to impress the guys at Home Depot and the sandwich shop, I'm not completely immune from reality.

While I agree, that everyone should do whatever they like with their own trucks, one thing that has become very clear, is that Raptor owners, in general, do not like the idea of lifting. So, as much as I prefer the moderately-lifted look, I tend to sell my trucks every couple of years, and the last thing I want, is an $80K sled that I just can't sell, as no-one wants a lifted Raptor.

With such, I'm coming around to your line of thinking, and may just go with a bunch of lights, maybe some non-cheesy graphics, and something that makes it go "vroom". Nevermind the lift, or the wheels or the 37" tires.

If you know of anyone that wants an '18, with 4K miles on it, never off-road or in bad weather, and babied since I bought it in May, have them reach out to me. I'd like to get a price that starts with a "$6".

I think my '19 was built today.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Simply put a Spring Perch Collar on it. 37" Tires no Problem... Question What Wheels??

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure Fabtech will end up making a kit. The only part that I can see not fitting on the 19 is the shock relocation brackets. To be honest I see them as a weak point anyway.

I have the Fabtech 4" lift on mine but have made a lot of other modifications on the suspension to make it work offroad. The only thing I have left of the Fabtech lift it the subframe assembly, everything else has been changed. To get mine riding and handling like I wanted offroad we went with RPG UCA, RPG tie rods, Custom King 3.0 Coilovers with Finned Remote Reservoir on the front, My Rear is Deaver +2 with custom blocks, Custom King 3.0 with Resi Bypass. All my shocks are custom lengths for the travel and lift. For wheels I have 20" Specialty Forged with Toyo 37's.

I use my lift since I am often having to go through deep water and mud in South Texas.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As Murph said, get the Geisers up front and Deaver +3s out back. They are not the cheapest solution, but you will not regret your choice. You will be able to fit the 37s under normal driving conditions with some minor trimming on the inner fender lining.

If you plan to take your truck to full compression, you will need new glass fenders and bedsides to accommodate the larger diameter tires.