Positive lge/cts motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have recently purchased the Baja front bumper from LGE/CTS motorsports they were nothing but helpful to me and a pleasure to work with it took longer than I anticipated to receive my bumper but man was it well worth the wait. any issue or questions I had they help me immediately if any of you guys are having doubts about getting this bumper don't the fit and finish is phenomenal you will not be disappointed. I had the bumper on my truck for 2 to 3 weeks before I put my light bar on and I must say it looks ten times better with the light on it really ties the bumper together and I'm more than happy with the bumper. like I said before any issues I had LGE/CTS answered my questions and solve any issues immediately I highly recommend their services and i will be buying more of there products in the future

OP
OP
svtippy

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me start off by saying I'm sorry I don't have any good pictures but this weekend I got stuck in a ditch and I could not be pulled out so I needed to call a front end loader to get me the only problem was I had to be pulled out from the front I say problem because when I ordered my bumper from Lge/Cts I ordered it with out any front tow hooks so I could mount my 40 in light bar on the bumper so I had to put the toe ******** the top of the bumper where it sticks out to protect the light bar when I did that everyone I was with about 8 guys said I was going to rip the bumper off at least bend it to hell but NOPE the loader lifted my truck (had to lift it out because if it was pulled out it would have scratched the side)and pulled it out with zero damage not even a scratch if any of you are looking for a bumper and are questioning this ones strength DONT if it could withstand being lifted and pulled on like that it can withstand any abuse you can throw at it not only does this bumper look amazing its tough as hell I never have to worry about damaging it now thank you Lge/Cts for making an amazing product
IMG_20140302_154228_zps2a0ee9fc.jpg
IMAG0038_zpsf9eabcd3.jpg