Leveling with lift in rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

samgovol

Reaction score
I have read through the forums...it seems like most people here recommend either icon or rpg front collar. All of the trucks I have had in the past...I usually do 2 inches in the front and one inch on the rear. Are there any out for the raptor that would be recommended? I really want to maintain factory ride etc. Thanks for the input!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They best way to lift the rear an inch and have a better than factory ride is with Deaver +3 springs. They make a noticeable difference in ride and handling.

OP
OP
S

samgovol

Reaction score
They best way to lift the rear an inch and have a better than factory ride is with Deaver +3 springs. They make a noticeable difference in ride and handling.
Does that work in combination with the front icon collar? Thanks for your input!

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it does, my buddy just installed the RPG collar and Deavers before Raptoberfest and it handled great. He said street manners are much better too. I have Deaver +3's and am at midperch up front on my Gen1 and on and offroad manners are much better too.

MikeH

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have read through the forums...it seems like most people here recommend either icon or rpg front collar. All of the trucks I have had in the past...I usually do 2 inches in the front and one inch on the rear. Are there any out for the raptor that would be recommended? I really want to maintain factory ride etc. Thanks for the input!!

I have the ICON setup with the max 2.25 setting, and I love it. I went with the 1.5" when I first got the kit, but changed to 2.25. It looks better and handles the same.

OP
OP
S

samgovol

Reaction score
I have the ICON setup with the max 2.25 setting, and I love it. I went with the 1.5" when I first got the kit, but changed to 2.25. It looks better and handles the same.
Can you post some pictures?

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have RPG 1.5 in front and went with a simple add-a-leaf in the rear to raise the rear 2 inches. See my thread in the suspension sub-forum.

MikeH

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Go with 2.25. You won't be disappointed.