Leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Icon on my 2017 set at 2.25". Driven about 600 miles since having it installed no problems. Looks so much better that rake was starting to bug me.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the Icon on my 2017 set at 2.25". Driven about 600 miles since having it installed no problems. Looks so much better that rake was starting to bug me.

Any Pics? I want to install the RPG adjustable, but I am debating which setting will look the best. I keep hearing 2.25" to make it level, but I have also heard 1.5" on some trucks looks good.

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2.25 inch RPG collars ...sits almost level maybe 1/2 in higher in the back ....perfect !!!

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
trying to post ...

The easiest way I have found to post pictures is to use the Manage Attachments button at the bottom of the Reply to Thread page. From there, you choose the pictures from your hard drive and upload them to FRF. Once uploaded, they will appear as an attachment to your post and we can click on them to get a higher resolution view.