Leveling kit or spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwain

Reaction score
Okay so it’s real late but I can’t get this off my mind as I’ve been ready to fall asleep.
I’m reading different reviews and opinions. So just need to ask.

is it better for me to get a front end leveling kit or be better to get new springs up front? I think the manufacturer starts with a G but can’t think of it at this point. I think I read they do that first to these trucks before they do the lift for the back which is Deavers for the off-roading they do.

which I would then assuming doing a forbfab or whatever 4” lift all around they offer is not what is most recommended on this forum for these trucks being used for true off-roading what they are meant to be used for.

Correct me if am wrong please. I am trying to learn to pick out my new purchases to add on.

does getting a 3” leveling kit hurt anything for now, is it taking away some of the actual suspension or travel? Or is the three inch plate on top and doesn’t effect the shock and spring at all.

eventually I would want the better spring in front and get Deavers in the back.

So wanting to know they correct route to go now so not pulling something right back out that I just purchased.

Thank you, I also have so many other quuestions coming up. My truck will be back from getting full PPF tomorrow so I’m ready to start picking new projects for my Raptor.

MattHamby598

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put Eibach springs on the front and call it a day. Don't waste time on perch collars or even worse, above the strut spacers