Level or No Level?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you don’t wanna be nose high no level, if you use truck as truck no level

if ok spending $2k on rear suspension to fix rake/nose high stance have at it

In fact I have eibach springs new in box in garage, wanna make a deal?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was certified on October 1 as an LP officer. I usually work undercover, so I cannot be posting about my enforcement duties. :batman2:

If he shows up wearing a mask and brandishing a banana, do not let him get you up against the wall and spread. You have been warned.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
I have 1.2" lowering (longer) spring shackles for the rear of mine. I want the rear a bit lower without any serious modification for the additional aft weight transfer under acceleration... I have zero desire to "raise" or "lift" anything on the truck.

I installed the shackles today. Lowered rear by ~1". No big deal, but I like it... YMMV

NorCalSteve

Reaction score
I leveled mine with Eibachs and the dealership recalibrated the shocks. I like the look but it’s pretty subtle. Here’s stock vs “leveled”

9B81627F-6E9D-4C87-993B-BBA9F385FC4D.jpeg

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After about 3k miles after putting on my Eibach, I imagine they settled. I had about a quarter inch difference with the front being a bit higher. Under acceleration I hated the sag look so I put on a RAS setup in the rear. Now I'm sitting at 43 and 1/8th in the rear and 42 and 7/8ths in the front. No more accel sag and helps with sag when towing as well

I wouldn't worry about a half inch or less in difference, no one else will ever notice it. But if you wanted to raise the rear, there are plenty of options at different price points

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Vanderpool

Reaction score
I recently installed Eibach springs on my 2020, sits perfectly level. The biggest thing I noticed other then ride height was that it felt way better when braking. Stiffer up front so it doesn't do a nose dive like before when hitting the brakes. Id say go for it
Any pics?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk