Let's See Race/Ruby Red on Bronze Wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheInfamousDrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a new set of wheels and leaning towards bronze/gold.

Let's see some photos of bronze wheels on either red!

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with some bronze Method 305 with black bolt lip kit and some custom center caps on my Ruby Red. They haven't been installed yet. Hopefully this week and when they do ill drop some pics.
I have/had some bronze Rotiform Six-or on her that will be coming off. They were 20s and dropping down to 17s. Here is the Rotiforms

20200326_133937.jpg

D

Deleted member 17706

Looking to get a new set of wheels and leaning towards bronze/gold.

Let's see some photos of bronze wheels on either red!

I've had a Ruby Red Gen 1 that I had gold Method rims on and I currently have a Race Red Gen 2. Gold looks great on Ruby Red, but it does not look good on Race Red IMO. Black or grey is a much better color for a Race Red Raptor. If Raptors didn't have grey and black fender flares, FORD grill, FORD ***** stamp tailgate, and so on, then maybe it would look better on a Race Red Raptor:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had a Ruby Red Gen 1 that I had gold Method rims on and I currently have a Race Red Gen 2. Gold looks great on Ruby Red, but it does not look good on Race Red IMO. Black or grey is a much better color for a Race Red Raptor. If Raptors didn't have grey and black fender flares, FORD grill, FORD ***** stamp tailgate, and so on, then maybe it would look better on a Race Red Raptor:

I definitely agree with you, Race Red needs black or gray wheels.

OP
OP
TheInfamousDrew

TheInfamousDrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
f9c66ca8902b452db5e1dd309c9b2951.jpg
I’m still leaning towards bronze.
Had polished lip and textured bronze ADV1s on my M5 for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk