lets pull together for rick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im sad to announce that rick aka @RDFTS aka @Rick@FreedomMotorsports has been in the hospital since friday august 7th. he was in an unfortunate atuo accident. this is not the time or place to discuss the details of the accident, we will let rick provide those details once he recovers. however, ricks wife tina has been through quite a lot. rick was recently transported by plane to a denver area hospital and awaiting surgery. tina could not ride along so she has to drive over 6 hours to get to the new hospital. rick is fine, he is stable and i have been talking to him throughout this whole ordeal. i am asking the og forum members to show these new members what frf is about. this is taking a financial toll on rick and tina, being in the hospital for several days, maybe weeks, hotels, rental car, and the ongoing hospital bills. i am asking the frf community to show support for rick, just as he has supported so many of you. rick is a landmark on frf and has helped so many of you. lets repay the favor. im asking for donations via paypal or venmo that will go directly to him and hia wife tina. being 12+ hours from home with no family for support you can all understan how she feels. please whatever you have, send donations to [email protected] via paypal. this is his direct paypal address. if you dont have paypal you can use venmo to angelmomma101 which is my girlfriends venmo and all donations will go direct to rick.

i ask that you refrain from texting or calling rick for the next couple days he is getring ready for surgery and should keep his phone line clear for family and friends
please make a dontion, no matter how little of an amount it will be greatly appreciated. thanks frf

noah

thanks for sharing. Is it better to send money to PayPal or go fund me?

I know how it feels to be far away from home and experience a medical emergency with my father, but I can’t imagine the fact that they’re both affected.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@RDFTS, i got all your parts in my truck heading to denver soon

I know how it feels to be far away from home and experience a medical emergency with my father, but I can’t imagine the fact that they’re both affected.
if you do the go fund me, you will be entered into the raffle for items

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Both options go directly to Rick, but the GoFundMe is how I track for the raffle items. With Rick in the hospital, I don't want to have to bother him to send me names and amounts from the donations to his Paypal if I can help it. Do know that I do not handle any money in any way, everything is setup to go directly to Rick's bank account from GoFundMe

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@RDFTS, i got all your parts in my truck heading to denver soon

if you do the go fund me, you will be entered into the raffle for items

Appreciate the quick reply. I’ll make a donation when I get back home.

I know it’s business as usual for you guys and this is just the kind of things you do but, truly, thanks doing what you do.

Get well soon Rick. And be strong, Tina!

TravisHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you heal up fast. I have 1 question. Were you at least having a good time prior to the crash?

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SO, I held the drawing for the Forged Offroad alignment/frame reinforcement kit. You can view that drawing and the results Here

NEXT UP! Tom at GJ Motorsports, upon hearing about Rick's accident, messaged me immediately to offer up one of his complete third brake light kit for the raffle drawings!
Tom's third brake light kits have become a staple in the Raptor community as a whole and are highly sought after! Providing cargo lighting, chase lights and the options for antenna mount being built in and more, they are an awesome upgrade for your Gen1 or Gen2 Raptor, Super Duty, Ranger, Ram, Silverado or Colorado! so this one is not JUST for Raptor owners. See the link below to the GJ Motorsports website to learn more about their offerings!
This raffle period will depend on overall participation, the more donations that come in, the quicker it will go. SO, spread the word, share this post on your timelines! Invite your friends to join this group and donate to the GoFundMe below! We're already close to reaching the original modest goal for the GoFundMe page, but let's come together and use these raffle drawings as a vehicle to blow past the minor goal and blow that page up for Rick and Tina!

Each $25 Donation gains an entry into the raffle. Enter/donate as many times as you like. If you want to donate, but not be included on the raffle, please put that in a note with your donation. I will plan to run this raffle either through Monday morning, OR tomorrow, if it takes off similar to the first raffle.
Please like, share and donate below for your chance to win!

DONATE HERE:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/offroad-accident-medical-expenses
VISIT THE GJ MOTORSPORTS WEBSITE BELOW
https://gj-motorsports.com/Lighting/GJ-Motorsports-3rd-Brake-Lights

Check out more by joining the Facebook fundraising group at the link below and keep up with drawings and more!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RickTinaFariaFundraiser/