lets pull together for rick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Hey FRF members,

I am overwhelmed on the support as we are going through this and I never expected any type of hand out. I am truly humbled and my wife is amazed of the support that not only Noah has done to help us but the raptor community as a whole. I am still in the hospital and awaiting results of more tests after the cat scan and xrays to find out how the surgeons want to proceed.

I know @Chris@FreedomMotorsports has started a campaign of raptor parts for a raffle to raise money for our medical expenses.

I just want to get healed so I can get back on the dirt and do what we love to do and enjoy life that is quickly shown me how precious life is.

I rolled my GEN1 about 3-4 times. I am so glad that my wife received less injuries than me. I usually take care of everything so she is overwhelmed with trying to take care of things during this especially being so far from home.

a364eb341879f008b57c8bb1646f9095.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Hey FRF members,

I am overwhelmed on the support as we are going through this and I never expected any type of hand out. I am truly humbled and my wife is amazed of the support that not only Noah has done to help us but the raptor community as a whole. I am still in the hospital and awaiting results of more tests after the cat scan and xrays to find out how the surgeons want to proceed.

I know @Chris@FreedomMotorsports has started a campaign of raptor parts for a raffle to raise money for our medical expenses.

I just want to get healed so I can get back on the dirt and do what we love to do and enjoy life that is quickly shown me how precious life is.

I rolled my GEN1 about 3-4 times. I am so glad that my wife received less injuries than me. I usually take care of everything so she is overwhelmed with trying to take care of things during this especially being so far from home.

a364eb341879f008b57c8bb1646f9095.jpg

good luck, best wishes and I hope you’re back soon.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So that everyone knows, as Rick mentioned, I have begun a fund raising campaign on Facebook as well. I had Rick setup a GoFundMe to accept donations through for the fund raiser I'm doing because it is trackable for the raffle items I will be offering. We have our first raffle item listed now and more to come already. Check the links below, the first is the link to the fund raising "group" I started for this and below that is a link to his GoFundme page as well. All donations of $25 or more made through the GoFundMe page gain an entry in the current raffle item being offered. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions. The current raffle item is a Forged Offroad alignment kit for your choice of Gen1 or Gen2

Here is the Facebook Fund Raiser with the product raffles. Other items being raffled after this are a GJ Motorsports full third brake light kit with antenna mount and more. A TYT9000 Mobile radio from LVJ Motorsports. A $500 gift certificate from Offroad Alliance and a few others lining up to help, so be sure to stay tuned for those as well!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RickTinaFariaFundraiser/

Here is the GoFundMe
https://www.gofundme.com/f/offroad-accident-medical-expenses