Let’s talk DashCams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Igor Sakhnov

Reaction score
I have both Blackvue DRX900 and Thinkware u1000, both dual channel. BV is installed with extra battery by a shop in my MB, and I have installed TH myself in Raptor using the main battery to switch to parking model. My preference goes to Thinkware for ease of day to day use and connectivity. Fine print - I do use cloud services with either.

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
I bought the BlackVue DR900X-2CH and love it. It was easy to install used a Blendmount to attach it to the review mirror. You can't see it from the drivers seat. I bought the BlackVue Power Magic Ultra Battery Pack B-124X with it also and installed it underneath my passenger seat was also easy to install.

I don't use the cloud capability.

I did buy a bigger SD card.

Camera.jpgCamera 2.jpg

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the BlackVue DR900X-2CH and love it. It was easy to install used a Blendmount to attach it to the review mirror. You can't see it from the drivers seat. I bought the BlackVue Power Magic Ultra Battery Pack B-124X with it also and installed it underneath my passenger seat was also easy to install.

I don't use the cloud capability.

I did buy a bigger SD card.

View attachment 331648View attachment 331650
nice, clean install, those blend mounts are pricey but they do a fine job.