Let’s see Pic’s from those of you who have spray lined your defective fender flares!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's all personal preference. But I don't care for the textured look on the body or flares.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the spray liner sprayed on anything other than the bed and inside of tailgate. It's a nightmare to remove, can't just paint over it or recoat it to look new again, and looks like crap after UV fade which will happen no matter what brand of spray liner you go with. BUT, a lot of people do it, so to each their own.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking TRX. My local small-town dealership just got two of them in, both are black on black. They're offering them at MSRP.
Was it tempting to trade? No.
I think the TRX is a beautiful truck, but I think that the Raptor is more of what I'm looking for.
I've owned a supercharged Shelby F150 (0-60 in 3.5 sec) and had to ask myself, how many times did I actually need the 755 hp?
Not once.
I have to admit one thing though,,, that Coyote 5.0 with the Whipple supercharger was intoxicatingly sweet sounding. It was like a giant blue pill if you know what I mean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free