Let’s see Pic’s from those of you who have spray lined your defective fender flares!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dalejbrass

Reaction score
As the title indicates…..let’s see pic’s of your flares you’ve had lined….either due to finish coming off or because you wanted to.

One of my flares decided to shed it’s skin prematurely and I’m trying to figure out what I’m going to do….warranty replacement, paint match or spray liner (I’m not opposed to this if quality and fine texture).

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id get them color matched myself. But durability...liner for sure. We all have our own taste too so if you think it looks good go for it. I've used the Raptor kit for liner on somethings, it works great. Prep work matters though. I did my chrome bumpers on my 07 tundra..my daughter wanted the truck blacked out for her first vehicle so offroad bumper on the rear..raptor liner on bumper on the front and a RC pushbar with led....came out great. She's happy for sure. Her first vehicle at 16...07 tundra with 320k miles now and runs perfect still.

Attachments

• 20220123_183304.jpg
    20220123_183304.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 20211220_161550.jpg
    20211220_161550.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 47

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Id get them color matched myself. But durability...liner for sure. We all have our own taste too so if you think it looks good go for it. I've used the Raptor kit for liner on somethings, it works great. Prep work matters though. I did my chrome bumpers on my 07 tundra..my daughter wanted the truck blacked out for her first vehicle so offroad bumper on the rear..raptor liner on bumper on the front and a RC pushbar with led....came out great. She's happy for sure. Her first vehicle at 16...07 tundra with 320k miles now and runs perfect still.
Your dog is awesome.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some flakes coming off one of my 21's flares. Little squares of paint like it was never bonded. I'm interested in the options.