LeftSideJ's 2017 IDKWTF im doing build - SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow FRF member: This thread is simply for me to track my upgrades. DISCLAIMER: This thread is going to contain even the smallest of mods (yes I'm including my little bullet antenna on it) simply due to the fact that I want to track how much money I blow on my truck when it comes time to trade in/sell the truck for a new one on a single thread. So please excuse the redundancy.

I'm not trying to go the cheap way out on any of these items, but I have a tighter budget then some and if cheaper products are reviewed well, I'll give them a chance. Also due to my lack of knowledge installing theoretically anything, I have to factor installation into a good majority of the work I do on my truck. I'm extremely new and learning as I go in regards to not only the Raptor, but vehicle modding in general. I've learned SO much in the last couple of months about this platform and I can't thank anyone who has answered any questions I've had. Thank you.

CURRENT MOD LIST:

Suspension:
-Eibach Pro Lift Springs (Paid $550.00 after installation + alignment)

Exterior:
-Ronin Factory .50cal Bullet Antenna (Paid $39.99)
-Rough Country Triple LED Fog Light Kit (Paid $300.00)

Interior:
-SouthTexasLaser Acrylic Cup Holder Inserts (Paid $16.00)

Wheels:
-Black Rhino Primm Beadlock Matte black 17x9+00 (Paid $875.00 after shipping)

PLANNED MOD LIST:

Suspension:
-Either Deaver +2/+3 or Icon Option 1 (My Eibachs make the truck sit very close to level with OEM rear leafs for some reason, still deciding what height I want).

Exterior:

-Rough Country 30inch Hidden LED Grille Kit ($249.00)

Interior:
-Nothing planned for awhile inside, using funds elsewhere.

Wheels:
-Yokohama Geolander M/T G003 35x12.5x17

Starting from here on out I'll try to post photos of before and after. Here are some current photos. Wheels aren't on it yet. Disclaimer x2: I'm a ****** photographer and my truck is filthy.

Before and after with the Eibachs

IMG_0112.jpg
IMG_0118.jpg

Lights:

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

OP
OP
Leftsidej

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0154.jpg IMG_0153.jpg IMG_0152.jpg IMG_0156.jpg IMG_0155.jpg New rims installed today, Black Rhino Primm 35x12.50 +00

Last edited: