Left exhausts seats lower?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe how different it looks without the applique on the tailgate. Looks like regular f150 with a raptor logo added, clone-ish

AvalancheGrey2017

Reaction score
I can't believe how different it looks without the applique on the tailgate. Looks like regular f150 with a raptor logo added, clone-ish
different strokes for different folks. I personally dont love the graphics package in any capacity. Im 50/50 on the tailgate. Mine does not have any of it, and my wife 100% doesnt like the tailgate applique, which wasnt a deciding factor but rather just a bonus it worked out in my trucks case. avalanche grey keeps me out of the clone-ish bucket.

BBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If there wasn't holes behind it my bare tailgate raptor badge would be long gone.

OP
OP
D

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trust me. I love the look of the applique. Got the truck used so had no choice. I would love to get a new tailgate later down the road.