Lee's Electronics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJRAPTOR10

Reaction score
Give a shout out to your local stereo/electronic shop to help others from your area looking for a shop!

If you live anywhere remotely close to central NJ (I know, what a dream!), I strongly advise you to check out Lee's Electronics in East Brunswick, NJ. Han (owner) is a straight up nice and honest guy and passionate about what he does. He hit it out of the park with my new system. More important (to me), his customer service and professionalism is second to none. I cannot emphasize enough how satisfied I was with the whole experience.

My new system:
JL Audio XD700 amp.
JL Audio Stealthbox sub
Morel Tempo Ultra components in front doors
Morel Maximo 2-way in back doors
Hertz Energi tweeters in A-pillar

So, nothing mind-blowing, but to me it sounds awesome and so much better than stock!
Thanks for letting me vent my excitement!

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! I pass by them pretty frequently - never heard of anyone use them for anything until now. When the time comes, will definitely reach out. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the setup run you?

OP
OP
N

NJRAPTOR10

Reaction score
Nice! I pass by them pretty frequently - never heard of anyone use them for anything until now. When the time comes, will definitely reach out. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the setup run you?

Yes, definitely check them out when/if you are ready. Total, with installation, was about $2,700. The setup was way more than I initially planned on spending, but once I got into it, I fell down the rabbit hole... That Stealthbox itself was almost what I wanted to spend total. But, honestly, I don't regret it as it sounds so good (at least to me it does).