GEN 1 Lee Power Steering Pump Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello Raptor Forum!

We are proud to introduce our Power Steering Kit for the gen 1 6.2 Liter Raptor

The Lee replacement system starts with our 8-inch finned reservoir securely mounted in front of the core support for oil storage and better cooling all in one.

We couple that with our tried and true Lee cast iron TC pump with custom flow control outlet, high flow inlet, billet aluminum pulley and billet aluminum adapter bracket. Also, part of the system is a Lee inline 6 GPM oil filter with replaceable element to ensure no unwanted particles are ever in the system.

The kit comes complete with the pressure hose, return hose, -12 oil inlet line and all mounting hardware.

The system is also designed to eliminate the annoying hydraulic vibration that occurs when replacing the stock lines. This is done with a custom resonance deleting -6 high pressure line.

We are currently working on a reservoir set up that will work with behind the grill light bars as well!

The kit can be found here: https://leepowersteering.com/collections/all-products/products/stg-pump-kit-ford-raptor

I will be on here to answer any questions you may have

Send It! :challenge:

-Ryan

ford-raptor-pump-kit_1600x.jpg

raptor_cb_pump_120x.jpg

res mount.jpg

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
do you have a test raptor we can see real world test results. whos running one of these.

OP
OP
LeePowerSteering
Reaction score
do you have a test raptor we can see real world test results. whos running one of these.

We have sold about 8 kits so far to various customers with no complaints, we have tested this set up for years on our own raptor as it is used in the movie film industry where failure is not an option.

We have also tested this kit with RPG Offroad for further development

I can assure you, If the pumping system can handle the abuse our raptor takes it will be sure to do the same for you.

Not to mention we have great customer support with this kit.
When you call us with an issue I or my colleagues will take care of your questions or issues, whatever they may be.

Here is a picture of our raptor
supercharged with around 700 HP

raptor pic final.jpg

Last edited:

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can we get anymore testimonials from the guys running this kit? Video footage of 10+ donuts at full lock perhaps lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk