LED Replacement Lights For Bumper/Fender Marker Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliderpilot

Reaction score
Hi - Would like to replace the three upper grill, front bumper, and fender flare side marker lights with some LED's with smoked lenses. I see that iJDMTOY has a 7-piece plug & play replacement kit for $109 on amazon. I am fairly new to my 2013 SuperCab but would like to give it a little lighting upgrade and get rid of the ambers. Any thoughts or a better quality source for this direction?

Thanks!

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents on ‘getting rid of the ambers’.... the marker lights are a DOT regulation due to the Raptor’s width and length. The amber colored lights are mandated. That being said, you probably wouldn’t be pulled over for not having the amber lights unless you have some hard ass who knows his truck enforcement regulations.

OP
OP
Sliderpilot

Sliderpilot

Reaction score
Really??? Well, that's interesting and I had no idea! I very much appreciate that information. Maybe I will just replace the 3 small upper grill lights and leave the 4 corners alone. My luck, I would be stopped by a hard-ass!
:\
Nice SuperCrew you have!

JReese33

Reaction score
Recon sells a whole smoked lens kit for our trucks. You can get them in either white or amber led. It comes with two rear red leds as well. With smoke lenses

OP
OP
Sliderpilot

Sliderpilot

Reaction score
I appreciate the info...not a Recon fan, but I found another company that offers a set like you described and will order them. Hopefully they will fit better than the Recon.
Thanks!

W84

Reaction score
I have the JDM TOYS - Amber / yellow and they work and look great .. 10 minutes to install. I did have to cut trim the housing to get mine to fit for some reason.

JReese33

Reaction score
I understand about RECON. They're overpriced. But I've had zero issues with them. And they fit perfectly. Not sure why others had to trim anything486f8c58cd8f18c652f52c30aeaf8afb.jpgb16fa9abb60fae3396ac4128128c0866.jpg

Sent from my S9 using Tapatalk

Dr_Chooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the Morimoto replacements in the garage just need to install them after this GD retrofit quits kicking my @$$.
Here are the side marker lights. I'm sure they are probably manufactured in the same place as all the other options, but I've had good experience with Morimoto and TRS.
Some time next year when I finally give up on this retrofit project I'll do something more my speed like changing the marker lights and post some pictures.