LED Puddle Lights For Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I Just realized that I didn't have a retail thread on these so I figured I'd go ahead and make one.

These are made to replace your standard puddle lights that are located on the underside of each of your side view mirrors. Just take out your stock ones, plug these in and snap them back into your mirror.

$125+Sh - Forum Member price for the pair

I only use Ford OEM Puddle Lights

I use high quaility LEDs and thats why I offer a Lifetime Warranty

Heres a quick shot from my work bench this morning, I have a total of 5 pairs ready to send out right now.

Rap_stock_smaller_zpsd85216fa.jpg

Here are a few before and after pics from current members.

Rap%203_zpsc4c8dbda.jpg

Rap%204_zps736c3466.jpg

Rap_5_smaller_zpsf3c5ab0b.jpg

Rap_6_smaller_zps883f424c.jpg

Rap_1_smaller_zpsc2d0ae2d.jpg

wilddawg95

Reaction score
Would like to order a pair of these for my 2012 Raptor. Please contact me at [email protected].
Thanks!

Keith

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Would like to order a pair of these for my 2012 Raptor. Please contact me at [email protected].
Thanks!

Keith

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to buy a pair for my 2013.

Please let me know how. PM me if you need.

A

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, I've either PMed or emailed you all who wanted info. Thanks for asking and I look forward to doing business!

Everyone, Please check out my Holiday Sale thread too, a couple good deals in there and all payment information too!

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the orders today! Don't forget all of your LED interior and exterior bulbs too!

Post up or PM for more information!