LED Puddle Light Group Buy Interest??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested if you manage to get the 25 people. Does anyone have before and after photos for this upgrade?

Dave

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How much work is it to remove the existing and replace with these?

Very interested if it doesn't involve cutting and grinding.
No cutting and grinding, just have to take a flat head screw driver and pop them out. Its like changing any dome/map light really.

I'm very interested if you manage to get the 25 people. Does anyone have before and after photos for this upgrade?

Dave
I do not have before pics as of right now, just the one after pic. I should be getting much better pics this weekend but the weather is not looking to good.

I'm in.
What kind of life do these things have?

I have a lifetime warranty on the LED bulbs. They are rated at 50,000+ hours.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score

Dave

This forum is so useful for showing me things I didn't know existed on my truck... When was someone going to tell me about the 3 button remote garage door opener built into the drivers visor? :p

Anyways, here is a before pic.
303694_10151026653029283_603826214_n.jpg

I like this idea and want to wire them to the AUX 3 switch so I can use them at night

One question though, is that group buy of $85 for a set? or each side?
Thanks,

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This forum is so useful for showing me things I didn't know existed on my truck... When was someone going to tell me about the 3 button remote garage door opener built into the drivers visor? :p

Anyways, here is a before pic.
303694_10151026653029283_603826214_n.jpg

I like this idea and want to wire them to the AUX 3 switch so I can use them at night

One question though, is that group buy of $85 for a set? or each side?
Thanks,

It's going to be $85 a set with 25+ deposits.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Ok great! Seems like we have a lot of interest in this so I will go ahead and make an official group buy thread tomorrow morning with price break downs and deposit information so we can get an official count.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Count me in. I'm thinking about getting another set to rig up in the top of the running boards under the back door facing out - but will need to see the size restrictions. Sideways lighting is cool offroading at night.