LED Puddle Light Group Buy Interest??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is a black cover where the light would go. Wonder if our mirrors are pre wired for them?

Thats a good point. I've seen some cars pre wired for a lot of different options that all they need is either to be plugged in or hooked to a switch.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Definitely interested if the price is right. Do you have before and after photos?

Dave.

I'm waiting on the parts manager to call me tomorrow morning to get me a price if I order 25+ sets. Once I find out I will post up.
er, eh, how do you turn them on?

They come on when you unlock your doors via your key fob and when you open your doors to get out I believe.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen on a regular F150 board that adding the puddle lights to a non-puddle light can be done. It looked pretty easy but I do not think it is pre-wired. I will see if I can find the link.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Oh...and I am a 2010 lux with no puddle lights too.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok everyone, I got a price on the puddles if I order 25 or more sets. The cheapest I can do the package price for will be $85 shipped. Not the biggest discount but I already didn't have a big mark up to begin with. Let me know what you all think.