LED Puddle Light Group Buy Interest??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm lookig to see if you all would be interested in a group buy for pre made LED puddle lights? I got a price from my local dealer today on a set of puddle lights and it was a little more then I thought for a set. I was told the parts manager will work with and the more I order at once the cheaper they will be for me.

With the price of the puddles 1 set at a time, plus the price of the LED bulbs and a small labor fee to install them I'm looking at having to charge $120 shipped. The price break downs I will be given I will pass directly on to you all.

1-3 deposits will be $120 shipped
4-7 deposits will be $110 shipped
8+ will be $100 shipped

If we have a lot more then 8 deposits I can see about another price break.

Let me know what you think and if you are interested in the group buy.

-Rich

Heres a pic my friend took with his cell phone after we did the LED Puddles on his truck.

Raptorpuddles.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, the puddle lights are the lights under your sideview mirror that shine towards the ground.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll tell you what, let me see what I can do on my end and I'll definitely get back to you all.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm interested.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

While we're talking about it: Is there any way to change the green color to amber on the keypad?

Raptorpuddles.jpg

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2010's don't have puddle lights...that's why I haven't noticed it. Guess you 2011-2012 guys got them with the power folding mirrors.

There is a black cover where the light would go. Wonder if our mirrors are pre wired for them?