LED Parking Light Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m confused. Can’t you run the amber lights just by switching the lights on manually? What’s the difference with “parking” LEDs and just turning the knob 3 clicks over when you start the truck?

bmexline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m confused. Can’t you run the amber lights just by switching the lights on manually? What’s the difference with “parking” LEDs and just turning the knob 3 clicks over when you start the truck?

Why have to remember to do something manually when you could just set it up to happen automatically? Doesn't really seem that confusing. People program coffee pots to come on automatically. Pc's schedule hard drive defrag's to happen automatically. Thing being set up to happen automatically are a part of every day life. Why would/should vehicle lights be any different.

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why have to remember to do something manually when you could just set it up to happen automatically? Doesn't really seem that confusing. People program coffee pots to come on automatically. Pc's schedule hard drive defrag's to happen automatically. Thing being set up to happen automatically are a part of every day life. Why would/should vehicle lights be any different.

I get the convenience of it. I build software automation systems for a living so I understand the premise. To be clear, I should’ve asked... is there a difference in the intensity of the LED or something? So beyond saving 2 clicks of time when you get in, is there another advantage here?

bmexline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh I c. Guess I misunderstood what you were asking. My bad.

I am not aware of any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk