LED Parking Light Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just picked up a 19 801A Raptor. I'm wondering if there's a way to have the LED parking lights run in place of and/or alongside of the automatic daytime running lights, as shown below? The only way I've been able to activate parking lights is by manually switching them on/off. Thanks in advance.

IMG_2849.jpg

nick71692

Reaction score
Agreed, let me know if you find out how...for now it is my habit to switch them over when I start the truck, and then hit the auto start/stop next. After a week or two it is all second nature.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you change both of those things in forscan. extremely simple. all you need to get is the OBD connector and download the software. then, can take off seatbelt chimes, disable the useless start/stop sillyness, add the ability to roll up two front windows when holding lock button and roll down. folding mirrors when locking...and, best looking one is making the DRLs just the parking lights

raptoragecar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you change both of those things in forscan. extremely simple. all you need to get is the OBD connector and download the software. then, can take off seatbelt chimes, disable the useless start/stop sillyness, add the ability to roll up two front windows when holding lock button and roll down. folding mirrors when locking...and, best looking one is making the DRLs just the parking lights
can't wait to try, thanks

OP
OP
MikeJones603

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks, much appreciated! Is this the correct OBD connector I need?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F0GVBWY/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, much appreciated! Is this the correct OBD connector I need?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F0GVBWY/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

That’s the one. I used it with no problems.

If it won’t connect with FORScan while connected to your truck just flip the switch.

FORScan will ask you if you have a MH/HM switch (I think hats what it asks) click yes and flip the switch.

Some of the modules work with the switch one way and others with it the other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MikeJones603

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the one. I used it with no problems.

If it won’t connect with FORScan while connected to your truck just flip the switch.

FORScan will ask you if you have a MH/HM switch (I think hats what it asks) click yes and flip the switch.

Some of the modules work with the switch one way and others with it the other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent! Thanks for the information.