LED options ( KC Hilites, Rigid, or Baja Design)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We can make you a package deal, just PM me/text me/email me.

I'd recommend Baja Designs lights for the front. You can fit 3 pairs of Squadron lights in there. We provide a free wiring harness with the purchase of 3 pairs of lights btw. It's a raptor specific harness which will give you 3 upfitter controls for the 3 pairs on the bumper.

For A-Pillars, i'd recommend XL80s. Either Driving/Combo OR Spot (we can swap the Spot lenses in for you, since you can't buy them pre-configured from Baja like this)

For the rears, you can throw Squadrons in your bumper as well. We offer a harness for this (which we'll throw in free of charge with the entire kit of course)

I'd HIGHLY recommend Baja because you can change lenses later if you want and they are just AWESOME. You get a lot for your money.

I ran Rigid on my old truck and switched them out to Baja. I was happier with the Baja Work/Scene over the Rigid Floods I had to be honest.

Here is a local/loyal customer's truck that loves his setup.

59286055_2326601180962798_3541375040073236480_o.jpg
What is the combo and order of BD lights in this setup? What wheel/tire combo is this?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is the combo and order of BD lights in this setup? What wheel/tire combo is this?

He's running Squadron Pros
Wide Cornering, Driving/Combo, Spot

From left to right:

Wide Cornering, Amber
Driving/Combo
Spot
Spot
Driving/Combo
Wide Cornering, Amber

His wheels are Method NV305 w/Chief Matching Center Caps

OP
OP
R

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's running Squadron Pros
Wide Cornering, Driving/Combo, Spot

From left to right:

Wide Cornering, Amber
Driving/Combo
Spot
Spot
Driving/Combo
Wide Cornering, Amber

His wheels are Method NV305 w/Chief Matching Center Caps

Thanks!

what tires (brand and size) is he running?

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was never impressed with the KC flex output. I think some KC’s products are awesome. Their flex lights are not a light I would run. The output appears lacking, and for the price, does not present a good value. Just my opinion from an average joe.

I would stick to either Baja Designs or Rigid. Other than both being an LED light, that is where the similarities end. Both companies are unique in their design. So, do your research on what you want and I am sure a forum vendor will dial you in. Ditch the idea of the KC flex. I am surprised those are not a clearance item on KC’s site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk