Led headlight bulb?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you do interviews with the oncoming motorists? OF COURSE nobody burning their neighbors retinas out is feeling the pain themselves... I am sure YOU love them but, that COMPLETELY misses the point and the problem with this "mod".

Listen snowflake, if i was blinding people wouldn't they be flashing me? Not once, because they are properly adjusted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TwoBlackJeeps

Reaction score
I very seldom get flashed, interestingly... the vehicles that do flash, are usually the vehicles, with factory driving lights. I have no auxiliary lighting on my Raptor.

Reaction score
I run led in my 2011, my lamps required re aiming but that may just be because I noticed a stronger cut line with the brighter bulb. I’m super happy with my purchase.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes and No. So we have a D1/D2/D3/D4 LED kit available but you have to do some weird wiring bypasses. You have to bypass the wiring on your factory ballast but yet you need to keep the solenoid hooked up.

I had one customer do it, i told him if he had issues he could send them back for his money back, he never did. I've sold a FEW of the D1/D2/D3/D4 kits we have for this purpose, never really heard back on GOOD or BAD results.

I tried to do this in my shop but the demo projector I have off a junked F150 seems broken so the light output is not right... gotta get a new one one of these days.

Also, LED won't throw as much light as HID, granted our LED kits put out more light then the factory Ford HID system so that's something to think about.

IF you wanted to try it out, go for our G9 Series. IF You run into issues, i'd be happy to let you return them since it's not exactly plug and play. The leads on the LED Driver in our G9 Series are just space connectors so you can connect them to whatever ou have.

CrystaLux G9 Series LED Headlight/Fog Light Conversion Kit - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, what about 2018 802a replacement/improved LED headlight bulb replacements?

Any recommendations?
V/R
Smokey
:)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can't just replace the bulbs in a 2018 w/factory OEM. BUT we are one of the top Morimoto Dealers. So you can replace the entire housing. We actually have a thread right here on the new release of them: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...2nd-gen-xb-headlights-for-gen2-raptors.79050/

Morimoto just announced/released their 2nd Generation XB Headlights for the Gen2 Raptors (and 2015-2017 F150s). This follows their announcement a few weeks ago, upgrading the 2018+ F150 Headlights to a newer version.

Key Upgrades Include
  • More light output then previous generations
  • New startup sequence (mimics a Bugati's headlight startup sequence)
  • Revised interior trim design
Available Now on our website: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2017-ford-f150-raptor/

image__06130.1600886358.png

image__22987.1600886361.png

image__60907.1600886363.png

image__50766.1600886366.png