Led headlight bulb?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cry all you want, i am super happy with them. @Ruger aren't you supposed to be complaining in the pedal Commander thread?

You mistake genuine and justified consumer smarts for "complaining." Only because of my participation in this thread do we now know that the product in question makes the primary lighting source of the vehicle illegal.

You'll be happy with your lights until you get cited. When that happens be polite with the officer as you have not done with your fellow drivers. Pay your fine with a smile. Then change your headlights back to legal.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You mistake genuine and justified consumer smarts for "complaining." Think first, type later.

You'll be happy with your lights until you get cited. When that happens be polite with the officer as you have not done with your fellow drivers. Pay your fine with a smile. Then change your headlights back to legal.

I've sold THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of LED Light kits and not ONE PERSON has reported to me, or any forum/messageboard/facebook group/instagram page that they have EVER had an issue with the law. PERIOD.

If our products were SO bad and blinded drivers and were so illegal you'd think we would have heard SOMETHING by now, wouldn't we?

On a side note... for someone who's been a member on this board for 7 years now and only has 60 something posts... why is it other members are reporting that all you tend to do is argue with people on here? It doesn't seem like you give much back to this community and offer assitance. Seems you are just here to bash what products others use.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Opinions are like a... well you know the phrase... people like to argue on the internet, I don't know why. I sell a quality product and the people who seem "against it" have yet to take me up on my 100% money back guarantee so what else can ya do. Those folks on here who have used our products are sitting there laughing I bet cause they know they have a mighty fine product and can see at night again :) I sell a lot of LED lights, so if LED Conversion Kits are not yer thing we have lots of other choices.

Opinion and Law are different. Note the difference.

You sell a "quality product" that violates the law, and you know it. Do you also offer to pay fines and fees when your product draws a citation? NO? What a surprise.

My age is 63, sonny boy. I have 5,750+ posts. Read better.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Opinion and Law are different. Note the difference.

You sell a "quality product" that violates the law, and you know it. Do you also offer to pay fines and fees when your product draws a citation? NO? What a surprise.

I think all of us are still waiting for you to list us the brand/model lights you are using on the road...

SOrry bout that post thing, you are right. I need glasses. No need to argue with people then if that's all you are here for. I searched a lot of your posts... a LOT Of argumentative posts I saw

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SOrry bout that post thing, you are right. I need glasses. No need to argue with people then if that's all you are here for. I searched a lot of your posts... a LOT Of argumentative posts I saw

Liar.

Again, this is about your product and not about my post history or anything else, anything at all. Your dishonesty in repetitively trying to change the subject does you no positive credit. You've shown your true colors.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where was I dishonest? When did I change the subject? I answer every question you asked, and even went above and beyond that stating how almost all LED lighting sold aftermarket is illegal for legal road use (that's why we all put stickers on the product "for off road use only" your own lighting products are illegal to use on the road ya know...

If you got the Rigid "SAE approved" lights, got news for ya... illegal for road use. That's just a safety standard they passed, doesn't mean it is "road legal" ...

So you can stop with the back/forht now, it's not appreciate and quote honestly i'm done trying to talk sense into you. You wanna try my product, PM me your address. I'll send you the product FREE to try out with a promise you come back on here and apologise when you see it's not a crap product and does not blind oncoming drivers.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Where was I dishonest? When did I change the subject?"
- When you raised the question of the lights on my truck.
- When you raised the question of the number of posts I've made.
- When you raised the question of the character of the posts I've made.
Don't you read what you write, or think about what you write?
What do those things have to do with your product? What? Exactly.

These techniques are old, old propaganda tricks. Repetitively change the topic to avoid the topic at hand. Put the opponent on the defensive by trying to make the discussion about him. And now claiming innocence when the record is clear for all to see.

You're a dishonest man if you're a man at all, and I'm done with you.

OP
OP
B

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both sets of fogs are DOT, one set yellow, one set white. I only use one set of fogs at a time. Driving lights also DOT approved. I only use one set of auxiliary lights at a time, so only headlights and one set of auxiliary lights are ever lit at a time.

Here's the problem with your thinking and your product. The headlights are the primary lighting for the vehicle, and your product makes their use illegal. With your product the use of any other light source is superfluous because the primary lighting is illegal. Label your product accordingly. It's the only honest thing you can do for your customers.

I won't tell if you won't.