Leaving RPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It comes with a heavy heart that I must announce I am no longer with RPG Offroad. I would like to personally say thank you to all of our new, and longtime supporters who have witnessed RPG grow through various websites, logo changes, sales issues, shipping issues, production issues and all the various challenges that go into starting a new company. It’s been an amazing journey, and one that I wouldn’t have changed. I’ve seen more late nights than I care to speak of, learned more about myself in the past two years than the previous 34 before it, and most importantly have forged some incredible friendships that stretch far beyond the Ford Raptor.

With that said, it does not mean I will be leaving the Raptor community. I will continue to be an active member under my previous name Fordwop, and will continue to offer as much support as I possibly can. None of us knows what the future holds. For me, the only thing I am 100% certain of is I will never stop trying to figure out ways to take Raptors to the next level, so stay tuned...
Thank you to everyone on this forum, you guys truly don’t know how much you all mean to me.

Jarrett

Note:
For all info regarding RPG, order status etc. please visit rpgoffroad.com for contact info.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
This thread will remain closed to keep all questions/comments out of the RPG Offroad vendor area. Members may feel free to start a discussion in the off-topic area regarding this matter.

FRF wishes RPG Offroad and Jarrett V. the best of luck with what the future might hold for each of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.