Leather Console Lid Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nailz

Reaction score
I ordered the "BL3Z1606024BA" version, it should be in this week. I'll take comparison side by side (seat by armrest) and close ups of the stitching. Hopefully it's black.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait to here if its black stitching. After driving 16hrs straight in my raptor my one main complaint was the center console, do not see how ford kept it hard plastic when they already had a leather covered one they could have put in. The plastic is something I would expect in a fleet truck not the raptor. I had to throw my fleece jacket on the console as resting my elbow on it was painful without it on the long drive.

I really hope someone finds a black/black factory one as I like that its a simple swap with factory part

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to here if its black stitching. After driving 16hrs straight in my raptor my one main complaint was the center console, do not see how ford kept it hard plastic when they already had a leather covered one they could have put in. The plastic is something I would expect in a fleet truck not the raptor. I had to throw my fleece jacket on the console as resting my elbow on it was painful without it on the long drive.

I really hope someone finds a black/black factory one as I like that its a simple swap with factory part

The platinum part I posted above is the same color as the seats with dark stitching. Looks like it was made for the Raptor.

DSC_1136Large_zps63d8a647.jpg

Nailz

Reaction score
I ordered the "BL3Z1606024BA". The leather is very close, when not side-by-side you can't tell the difference. The stitching is the same as the raptor seats. I'll be installing them tomorrow. $257.26 before delivery.

edama7y8.jpgabasazuj.jpg

Nailz

Reaction score
It doesn't come with a lock, but it's quick to switch the lock from the original into the new one. AndyR has instructions at the start of this thread.

crewchief97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The plastic armrest cover is one of few interior finish complaints I have and can't wait to replace it. Ordered the BL3Z1606024BA part number.

-Brian