Leather Console Lid Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine gets abused a bit, but then again that's where my 100 pound lab hangs out during runs. Thought about switching to the leather but it would get all torn up. Even the plastic one has some scuffs and scratches

SVTBuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had mine wrapped in leather and blue stitching matched

Hey JGov - Cool. nice to match the stitching. did you have that done at a local shop and how much did it run you? Did they cover right over the existing or cut it down first? I'm curious how bulky it is if they covered the existing as is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey JGov - Cool. nice to match the stitching. did you have that done at a local shop and how much did it run you? Did they cover right over the existing or cut it down first? I'm curious how bulky it is if they covered the existing as is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Its a friend of mine that we use for our body shop and he owed me a favor so not sure what itcost he is also doing my panel over the instrument cluster, he ttrimmed it down and also added padding its way nicerand more comfortable

Desmo_Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine through Tasca on ebay

Charlestonboy,

Do you still have the packaging with with the part number? If so, would you mind taking a picture or listing the exact part number please? Tasca has a few different options, so want to make sure I'm ordering the black with black thread.

Thanks!!